Saturday, June 19, 2010

Thing 12 -- Commenting

I like the concept of a blog, but I must admit, I'm not completely versed in proper blogging etiquette. I am not the type to immediately feel motivated to comment on someone's blog, but after reading the articles, I now realize that if I have an opinion regarding someone's posting, I really should weigh in with my comment. This sense of community that exists in the blogosphere is fostered through comments from one blogger to another. I agree with the article that highlights the importance of proper blogging etiquette. This is probably the thing that keeps me from commenting on blogs at times. I do not want to offend a person. I appreciated the article's advice in this regard. I've commented to five of my classmates' blogs -- and you know what it wasn't that bad at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment