Monday, June 28, 2010

Thing 23 -- in summation

My favorite discoveries throughout the 23 Things program have been PhotoStory, Rollyo, mashups, Delicious, and Wordle. I have learned so many things throughout this process and I LOVE to learn new things. Actually, I was a little surprised by all of the things I've learned. I know I don't know everything, but where technology is concerned, I'm typically the one in the room that knows the most. I think the concept of this program is extraordinary and the format is perfect. I felt like each "thing" was a fun puzzle for me to play around with and I enjoyed being able to publish my reflections about it. It was kind of addictive for me -- I went through the "things" really fast. I would definitely participate in another program like this one in the future. I thoroughly enjoyed the learning activities and found them stimulating and rewarding. I am enlightened!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on completing all your Things! It is great that you have learned something along the way. Keep exploring and finding new and different Things to use! I hope you find some meaningful ways to incorporate them into your teaching! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete